Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Potential

Hi friends -

I know it's not Friday but i'm mildly considering starting up a tape label. I have the tools but i'm missing the artists. If you are interested in sending your music this way please respond in the
comments.



victorian love,

DCE

6 comments:

  1. https://soundcloud.com/personhood

    a label called mmmsound put out a tape of mine last year. I make short dumb loops

    ReplyDelete
  2. demos:
    https://soundcloud.com/chris-bryan-977613697
    https://1pt8.bandcamp.com/album/non-us-constant-unsteadiness
    https://lilacdrone.bandcamp.com/

    aggressive drone, industrial noise, broken synth fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would absolutely love that! i record under the name qualchan., have had a few tapes released here & there. soundcloud.com/qualchan have been visiting yr blog since back in 10. would be thrilled & honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing the cool stuff. Stud Earrings for women are great to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tfw you show back up ten years too late with an album shortwave-sampled ambient experimental noise glory whispering RELEASE ME

    ReplyDelete